Cantilever Racking consists of uprights, arms, vertical tie rods, bases, etc. It is suitable for storing long materials, ring materials, plates, pipes and irregular goods. The number and spacing of cantilevers depend on the weight of the goods. Shelves can also be added between the cantilevers. Compared with ordinary shelf-type shelves, the utilization rate is higher, and it is especially suitable for warehouses with small space and low height.
1. Cantilever racking is mainly used for the storage of long stuff such as rolled section steel, steel tube, plates, wire lines and so on.
2. Upright shaft is usually made of H type steel or cold rolling steel, square tube, cold rolling steel or H type steel are used to make arms.
3. Cantilevers are assembled to upright shafts by composite type or bolts&nuts which is also for the fixation between base and uprights.
4. Level height is adjustable. Loading and unloading of goods can be done manually or by forklifts.
5. The height of cantilever racking is usually lower than 2500mm (the height up to 6000mm by using forklifts for loading);
Length of arm is shorter than 1500mm, and loading capacity is no more than 500kg per arm.
6. Cantilever racking is mainly used in the Mechanical Manufacturing Industry and markets for building materials.
Advantages of RONNDE
1. Competitive price: Compared to the same quality.
2. One-stop service: Professional team provides guidance.
3. Personalized customization: Products and packaging can be customized as required.
4. Stable delivery: On-time delivery as agreed in the contract.