Very Narrow Aisle Racking (VNA)
Very Narrow Aisle Racking (VNA) is an adaptation of standard adjustable pallet racking systems, suitable for storing large quantities of goods. Compared with conventional pallet racks, VNA has a very narrow aisle width, normally 1.65-1.95m, which can increase the storage capacity in the same space. The rack height can reach up to max.18m, ensuring higher space utilization. In terms of operation, VNA rack must be operated with 3-way stacking forklift. Therefore, there are guide rails on both sides of the channel to guide the three-way forklift.
It is a high space efficient pallet storage system. It enables businesses to achieve increased storage capacity within a warehouse and is the perfect choice for areas where floor space is limited while enabling efficient access to every pallet for picking, processing, or retrieval.The space rate is high, which can be increased by about 20% compared with ordinary pallet shelves.
1. Maximize storage space by reducing aisle space, with excellent space utilization.
2. Make the most of building height by using the vertical height of the building to reduce space waste.
3. access to individual pallets for good stock rotation.
4. Straightforward fast installation and hassle-free handling.
Advantages of RONNDE
1. Competitive price: Compared to the same quality.
2. One-stop service: Professional team provides guidance.
3. Personalized customization: Products and packaging can be customized as required.
4. Stable delivery: On-time delivery as agreed in the contract.